As a part of the Wallenius Wilhelmsen group, we are working towards our goal of zero emission logistics. Climate change, energy transition, digitisation and technology disruption are rapidly creating new expectations of our industry. By thinking boldly and acting more sustainably, we're future-proofing our business while creating long term value for all our stakeholders.
Our sustainability strategy
Our Lean: Green sustainability strategy is built on our belief that what is sustainable and what is economical can and must be the same thing. More than 100 years of experience has taught us that striving for what is both economic and sustainable will produce the best long-term results for people, profits and the planet.
- Drive progress through initiatives that are both lean and green
- Focus on high impact changes, for people and the environment
- Advocate for environmentally sound regulations
- Find and fund 'Lean:Green' technologies and sustainable solutions
- Embrace transparency; be visible and be credible
- Leverage our sustainability expertise for commercial value
Measuring & Reporting on Our Performance
Transparency into our sustainability efforts and performance is essential to promote good relationships with our stakeholders and meet their evolving expectations. To promote accountability and trust, we publish an annual Sustainability Report disclosing our performance and perspectives on material Environmental, Social and Governance (ES&G) topics.
- We believe in being open, transparent and communicating regularly with our stakeholders.
- Our ES&G reporting is aligned with GRI standards and integrated into our Annual Report.
- We participate in Drive Sustainability together with our customers to standardize ES&G reporting and improve the social, ethical and environmental performance of automotive supply chains.